Client Service Specialist
The Client Specialist represents 4myBenefits as the main point of contact for our clients and various internal departments within the company. Day-to-day activities include:
- Communicating with customers on a daily basis via phone, email, and web-conferencing
- Rearranging and manipulating data using Excel to comply with internal software programs
- Data entry of customer-requested changes and updates
- Working in a team-based environment to ensure processes are implemented properly
- Training clients to use 4myBenefits systems
- Maintaining and updating client profiles using SalesForce
Data Management Analyst
This position is responsible for the day-to-day processing of data files that transfer to and from benefit administration technology to insurance carriers. The position assists in the process as a resource for the HR Benefits administrator and employees to help resolve issues and review data with a high level of customer service and analytical abilities.
- Review reports daily of data incoming and outbound into the system and work with internal client service personnel to alert of any needed actions as a result of incorrect data coming into the system
- Follow test scripts to ensure system data is properly being utilized and captured
- Prioritize requests and issues to ensure most important data integrity issues are always resolved correctly and in a timely manner
- Import data daily and ensure quality of incoming data
- Export data daily and send to third parties
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
As the EDI Specialist at 4myBenefits, you will design and maintain all EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) data maps to ensure compliance to all business requirements, analyze all EDI implementations and recommend improvements to processes, and resolve all issues effectively. You will also provide support to all EDI production processes, develop, and modify all maps for trading partners, and coordinate with end users to expand all e businesses.
- Prepare and maintain test data and perform various tests on all EDI maps.
- Prepare all required documents and evaluate reports.
- Monitor and document all EDI requests and track all applications.
- Participate in IT meetings on weekly basis and monitor progress in coordination with IT director and plan effective solutions.
- Document all EDI solutions for system development life cycle and maintain all document specifications and develop various transaction specifications as per requirement.
- Monitor all EDI file processing and troubleshoot and test processes to resolve all transaction file issues.
- Participate in all system tests and analyze all data and processes to recommend improvements for internal and external stakeholders and ensure compliance to all policies and procedures.
- Analyze all routine processes of EDI, administer all system performance and data mapping processes, and prepare routine reports to management.